View all jobs
Snowflake Data ArchitectPrinceton, NJ
Snowflake Data Architect
Contract, Full-Time long term (6months +)
Start Date : End April, 2022
10-12 years of experience as a Data Architect with strong SQL skills.
- Understand current models, Design new data models, view structure, data mapping rules, gaps and provide best practices for BI reporting
- Build data models with good performance, security and scalability considerations
- Capacity planning and gap analysis based on functional needs
- Understand functional requirements, define the right data model that can be used for Power BI reporting
- Implement for Performance, Security, Scalability
Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Strong SNOWFLAKE Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Cleansing experience with familiarity in multiple databases
- Familiarity with Data Model Architecture - Star, Snowflake
- Expert in designing data models, building BI views from tables loaded through ETL or excel files
- Working experience or Understanding of SQL server preferred (building SQL views, materialized views, regular views with complex functional rules built in)
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform including synapse analytics.
- Ability to design logical/physical BI models using Visio or other Software
- Strong SQL skills