SAP PP Consultant - Contract Position for S4 HANA Implementation - 80% Travel
- This position requires up to 80% travel. Our client has multiple locations across the US where the consultant may be required to work.
- Implement, and support SAP PP (Plan to Fulfill) / S4 HANA processes
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve implementation issues promptly
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure seamless integration
- Assist in system configuration and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain documentation for implementation processes and procedures
- Contribute to fit/gap analysis, functional and technical specification, data migration, key-user training, testing, test support, cutover support, go-live and hyper-care support
- Cooperate and coordinate with project team
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP PP implementation
- Strong understanding of manufacturing planning processes and best practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional English language skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a remote setting
To apply for this position, please select an option from the menu below or directly submit your resume to us.